Sunday 6 May 2012

Member Stories..

In the previous blog you learnt who I am and about my own health and fitness journey and why I am passionate about helping other people achieve their health and fitness goals. Now it's time to tell some other stories.. 

Here are some testimonials from our members.  Please take the time to read about these inspirational members and how they have taken control of there Health and Fitness with the help of Step into Life Aberfoyle Park. 


I have tried many structured exercise programs over the years and have always felt something was lacking. Intimidating atmosphere, boring classes, no one to push me or they pushed me to hard! I decided I liked working out in the outdoors but if left on my own I would never push past my comfort zone! I can honestly say with SITL Aberfoyle Park I finally found the perfect fit. Louise is amazing! She is approachable, knowledgeable and genuinely dedicated to each and every members health and fitness goals. She works out how you like to be trained and tailors her approach to you on a personal level. Each session is different, things are never boring and you never quite know what’s in store at the next session! All fitness levels, shapes and sizes are catered for so if you are already fit you will still get a great workout but even if you are very unfit and out of shape no one will judge you, Louise and the group members will be there to support you every step of your journey. Joining SITL is not a decision you will regret just give it a try!   *** Carly **

I joined Step into Life in 2007, and have been going on and off over the years, having a big break when pregnant. So then once I was fit and well to come back to the exercise, I started up again. I originally lost 12kg with the help from Louise, she gave me goals and a easy to follow diet plan. Since then she has started Step into Life Aberfoyle Park, I followed her too - she is now my PT and has got me back on track once again, loosing 6kg since last September 2011. Louise is an inspiration and she keeps things fresh, all classes are different, I never get bored, she makes me ache for days afterwards, I love to be pushed! Thank Louise ***Jenny***

I joined Step into Life Aberfoyle Park back in November 2011.
For the first time ever I am enjoying getting fit and have learnt how to exercise sensibly and safely. I really love Louise's training style and the way that she works with each individual member despite it being a "group training".
It makes such a difference having someone else really wanting you to achieve your fitness goals and give you a bit of a push on the way. I am certainly seeing positive results and highly recommend this to anyone who has struggled with their health, weight and fitness needs before *** Nat***

I have been a member of Step into Life Aberfoyle Park since April 2011, 2 months after my second baby. My main goals were trying to get my body back into shape, start regaining some level of fitness and for the first time in my life be able to run! Louise my PT has been incredible, she has supported and encouraged me every step of the way and has helped me achieve things I never thought possible. Apart from meeting some great people and enjoying the outdoors while working out, Louise has encouraged me to maintain committed to my health and fitness despite be a busy working Mum of 2 boys, by being flexible, accommodating and understanding. This April will highlight the impact that Louise and Step into Life has had on my life when I complete a 1/2 marathon (21.1km!), not bad for a non-runner!! *** Bec***


No comments:

Post a Comment